Turn Conflict To Collaborations
About the Program:
Problems that “just won’t go away” can be resolved through methods used in conflict resolution techniques.
In this Enneagram-based workshop, the Trainer will teach participants how to transform conflict and difficult human relationships into enduring partnerships. By understanding the 9 distinct relating styles of each Enneagram Personality Type, participants learn to appreciate and honour the differences among team members and those whom they work with.
- Types and causes of conflict
- Human motivations, drives and instincts
- Role of Empathy in diffusing conflict
- Managing strong emotions
- Conflict resolution and prevention methods
- The 9 Styles of Conflict Management
- Managing difficult personalities during conflict
- Accommodation and collaboration
- Conflict management styles to avoid
- Working in teams
- Building and growing on diversity